Saturday, September 27, 2014

Second Night

Its another big night again in the Call Center industry as my second night shift continues.

This time I got even better taking in my calls and have a lot of  friends. I have also learned a couple 

of tricks on how to stay alert, awake and energetic the whole time since were working during night 

shifts, which is another cool thing working in a Call Center. 


Listening to different types of voices and scenarios we need to fix on my second adventure has 

gotten me to the second level. Its like I have unlocked another talent that I have, and that is I have 

the ability of having a very long patience and be happy the whole time. Whether I have complicated 

or bad calls I still manage to keep the job done with a very good quality. I know that I still have a lot 

to learn and so many mysterious yet exciting adventures to come I just keep on getting excited on 

everything in the Call Center Industry. 

I'm wondering what would my next night's adventure be?

No comments:

Post a Comment